<? echo 'e';?>
SimpleNikah.com is a unique Sharia compliance matrimonial platform for Muslims, enabling them to follow Islamic standards for choice of partner. It is fully community oriented, dedicated to the social cause of anti-dowry, conforming to the tenets of Islam. We are thriving to help Muslims in the community to find life partner without the evil practice of Dowry. SimpleNikah.com do not support friendship between opposite gender and so called dating services as they are against Islamic values and teaching.
SimpleNikah.com objective is to bring simplicity in Muslim marriages and help to restore Islamic marriage values and avoid these anti-social element like Dowry and many other evil practices from the community. If we do not take concrete measures to eradicate dowry practice now, we should not be surprised in another generation we end up with a community who is either not getting married or having more girls marrying outside their faith or prefer in dating because they cannot take being single anymore. Who is responsible!!! WE ARE!!!
The Quran beautifully describes the relationship of spouses to each other in Surah Baqarah “they are apparel for You, and you are apparel for them” (Surah Al-Baqara-2-187). Marriage in Islam is a religious act, if a person marries he fulfilled half of his religion whereas dowry is an evil practice of the society and it is forbidden and Haram if taken from bride side. Let us take a PLEDGE and together we will eradicate evil dowry practice from our homes and society. Let us come together to create dowry free society. WE CAN AND WE WILL INSHA ALLAH
What are the possible solutions to successful Nikah:
- Bringing Simplicity in our marriages and its functions
- Recognize those people who actually did simple marriages as “Heroes”
- Avoid lavish extravaganza and Identify lavish marriage trend setters and boycott them.
- Boycott dinner served on Nikah
- Advice and counsel by peers to bride, groom, parents, friends and importantly the whole society around them.
- We need to educate bride and groom that marriage is not a one day event, it is a lifelong journey with each other and they can use the same money to fulfill their commitments easily
- We need to educate parents who think it is the matter of pride in giving and taking dowry, whereas both are at loss.
- We need to educate our children from the beginning the evil of dowry practice and give teachings and ruling of marriages in Islam
- We need to educate parents consequences of material marriage that definitely brings revulsion in families.
- We need to make them realize the pearl, a dazzling wife given by Allah to their sons and yet they degrade the priceless gift
- We need to educate that girls are not source of income in the form of a dowry, If so it is Haram income.
- If parents force the boy to take dowry, teach them the hadiths and Quran
- Finally, No way to curb dowry, except religion